- Wonderful use of the space– a large studio with a flat floor. It felt spacious and free when it served the story, and empty and cold when necessary.
- A fully multimedia experience. Sound, sight, cameras– awesome. Reminded me of ‘…some trace of her’ in some very good ways.
- Good restraint of the ‘infinity effect’ the cameras create when filming their own projection. Glad it was saved for the end, and it worked well.
- Great humor/comic timing. Loved the guy– especially in suave casanova mode.
- Mustaches! Somehow worked very well for allowing the female actors to play multiple genders.
- The whole production came off as a little cold. There were a lot of ’emotional’ moments that would have worked better if more time was spent making us care about the characters.
- Didn’t feel any stakes. Wasn’t rooting for anything. It was an interesting exploration of the whole art versus love thing, but not a particularly interesting story. It kind of just washed over me.