- The actress playing Erica Morini was superb– that’s my kind of old lady!
- Loved the bits about how to make/play/analyze violin. I’m a sucker for ‘how-to’
- Those feelings were compounded by having a very talented young violinist performing periodically through the show (clever device)
- Satisfying enough through-line and climax… I definitely puzzled over the ‘final question’ for some time.
- either needed to be shorter, or have an intermission
- two actors and an okay script weren’t quite able to sustain interest for the full hour and forty minutes (felt claustrophobic at times)
- stakes didn’t feel high enough