‘The Rum Run’ wins The Game Crafter’s Mash-Up Contest!
By ibrews On December 1, 2011 · 4 Comments · In Site Updates, The Game Crafter, The Rum Run
I figured since I just won a big ol’ fancy competition, it was time to update this site… which has been ‘under construction’ for two years (read: gathering static). The full interview with me should be posted soon… so no point in me talking much about it here, besides that I’m deeply honored, and hope that you’ll take a look! What a great Christmas present, right? Go ahead… buy it. Totally worth it. Heck, you can even play the VASSAL version right now with your friends online for FREE!
Oh, some clean-up: Here’s the “important” things you’ve missed if you haven’t seen the Under Construction version of this site:
- I’ve been working on an epic game called Masterplan for several years.
- Here’s something cool I made that I said was a game but it’s not really a game
- Here’s something else I said was a game that’s not really a game
- Here’s the first game I published at The Game Crafter, which is a game.
Tagged with: Competition • Publishing • Updates
The Game Crafter News
- UntitledIn this video, Daniel from The Dungeon Dive shows off Doom Pilgrim. Available at The Game Crafter.
- Coba is on sale now!Coba is on sale now!
- UntitledThink Like A Game Designer: Think Like a Game Designer #38: Phil Walker-Harding on Apple Podcasts
[…] a REALLY LONG TIME AGO, when I won The Game Crafter’s Mash-Up Contest with The Rum Run? The official induction has […]
[…] meets Yahtzee. This game was an honorable mention in TGC’s Mash-Up contest–won by yours truly–but while my game is still rough around the edges and being fine-tuned, this game was perfect […]
[…] and all– took less than a month to finish. It wasn’t perfect, but it worked, and hey, it won a competition. And that ain’t nothin’. Personally, I’m thrilled with the quality product that […]
[…] been a long time coming. The contest-winning edition of the game came out last October, then I had a deluxe edition ready to go in early January. But then Mr. Morgan Shaw had to come […]